Dang Fireworks Missed 24.08.08

Author: Jeneral // Category:
Dang, I missed watching fireworks 3 times this weekend.
The weekend started on Fri evening.
I was going to collect Chris's HD from Data recovery center.
They decided to close early.
Mission Failed...

After which I went to Princess to find Tian Xi a gift for his birthday.
We decided to get him a CD after much contemplation.
I also managed to get myself a sports attire after so long.
We were at Marina Square shopping, and just outside the fireworks were boom-ing.
Stuck at the CD shop, we missed the entire show...

On Sat, I had an SAS gathering.
Raymond, Tern Poh, Maisur and myself met at Bugis and walked over to Mind Cafe.
Sadly, besides the food and the talk, everything else was rather dull.
I thought the event started too late (We were there at 2, they started at 4 to 6)

Tian Xi's Birthday on the other hand, was happening!
Playing GTA 4 on his PS3.
Mahjong with my Bros & Sis from Church.
Card Games & FOOD!
Excellent Party!
Birthday Boy sure seemed Happy!
We had an excellent view of the city.
Except the fireworks were hidden behind buildings.
Crap...

Sun, I started to feel sick after church.
Must be the walk in the rain.
I bought a Paradise Worship CD.
Went Gym with SQ, Jun Long, Tiong Wee & Nicholas.
Walked in the rain again.
Went home to watch the Olympics Closing Ceremony.
Missed the fireworks as I went to bath...

0 Responses to "Dang Fireworks Missed 24.08.08"

Post a Comment