Eco Week 02.08.08

Author: Jeneral // Category: ,







































Movie Posters (The Mummy 3 Tomb of the Dragon Emperor) Vs (Money No Enough 2)

Wow, its the month of August already??
Time sure flies, on the 29th of this month I'll be leaving my current job.
By Sept I'll be enlisted and whisked away to do National Service.
Less & Less time to train up for army.

This week I'm thankful for many things.
One of them is being able to help-out in the Eco-flea Market.
It's a chance to save the earth (recycle), make new friends and even do charity work.

At the same time, I'm also paid for work. LOL!
I saved a Pikachu & Charmander from the trash bin.
After which, I played one of those Big Sweet Land Machines and won
~Pikachu
~Pooh Bear in Tiger Suit
~2 Esso Tiger Cubs, (Kitties!)
Now I have a nice family of soft toys adorning my office desk.

I;m just glad that God has watched over this week and made it well.
Especially on Wed, where I had to hand in my Time-sheet (for work)
Buy A Cake for Shaun (Happy Birthday Shaun!)
Attend 144 Leaders Meeting.

All this in a short time span of 1 hour.
It was a miracle I managed to make it to the meeting .
There I was blessed to see Pastor Poh saved food for others & I!
Then I was asked to scan my IC for attendance.
Strangely I was never told to do so before...
Blessed week!



0 Responses to "Eco Week 02.08.08"

Post a Comment