Memories In RP 27.08.08

Author: Jeneral // Category:














A Pic Taken From Eco-Flea Market Sometime in July.
During my 2nd week of work.

From Left (Fu Hai, Myself, Aqilah, Caroline, Kelvin)

My contract in RP has almost finished.
I'll be heading to Army in 16 days. Less than 3 weeks time.
Now I have memories as both a Staff & Student.
Just recapping some of the fond memories created here.
















Pika Mountain, Shortly after the Eco Flea Market,
We played this big sweet land machine and won these furry little fellas.
















Last day of work for SAS Temp Staff.
Well, this is also shortly after the Eco-flea Market.
Added one more guy to the picture.
From Left (Wee Chong, Myself, Kelvin, Aqilah, Fu Hai, Caroline)
All great people with great personality.
Thanks for just being there guys.
My stay in RP could not have been so enjoyable without you.















Don't Know Why We Took This Strange Photo.
I'm standing on a ramp using a timer on the camera.
Everyone else is on a platform.
However strange, its still a memory to remember.

0 Responses to "Memories In RP 27.08.08"

Post a Comment