Strawberry Smiles 15.08.08

Author: Jeneral // Category: ,














Strawberry Smile - Taken off flickr


Its quiet...
Deafening quiet in the office.

The school is deserted, due to the HOLIDAYS!
If I was a student, I'll be jumping for joy!
Holidays, I look forward to them always!

But I'm a working young adult (emphasis on the young part)!
I enjoy the spacious bus seat compared to cramp corner next to the door.
Cause there are nil/almost nil students competing for the same seat!!





















Anyway, let's talk about meeting Dave.
I met Princess after work yesterday.
Shared a Strawberry Smile with her.
Had a quick LJS dinner. (I notice LJS don't have veggies!!)

Met Dave @ Cathy CWP
Its a funny movie, not quite as lame as The Love Guru.
I laughed my head off at the awkward responses Eddie Murphy delivered trying to pose as a human (Wait, he is Human, So he is acting like a Alien acting to be Human!)

Enjoyable Comedy with a tinge of romance.
Loads of funny.
Decent Graphics.
Clean storyline. (No nitty gritty details to confuse you)

I give it a 4 out of 5 Stars! (Watch it Dude!)
Enjoyable Buniversary!

0 Responses to "Strawberry Smiles 15.08.08"

Post a Comment