Tatar Sauce w Fish & Chips 16.11.08

Author: Jeneral // Category: , ,
Esplanade Lighted Up!














Its been a long while since I posted.
Since Sep, before I enlisted.
Life has been [Good/Bad] a fair share of ups and downs.
Army Trainings & Lessons.

Overall, I say its a [Tiring/Tough/Thoughtful] experience.
Field Camp was a terror. (Shell Scrape, Rain, Artillery Drills, Fast March, Battle Immersion Course)
But it was also fun! (Firing Blanks, Forming up formations, Urban Ops, talking cock with section mates)

SIT test was round 2. (Fast Marches, Doubling from point to point, Arty again??)
Then again, it was memorable. (Doing things our own way, Meeting new people)

Range was range. (Long Waits in between, but firing LIVE rounds!)
I was the [Only/Sole/First/Last] Man in my detail.
Imagine the whole range, with 18 lanes, only 1 man firing.
That was just weird. LOL















(Picture Not My Own)

Anyway I brought Princess out to celebrate!
Princess had done well in her Maths Test 37/40.
I had just gotten my Marksman & passed my IPPT.
We had Fish & Co for dinner.
My Princess ended up eating Tatar Sauce with Fish & Chips.
Uniquely Princess!
















After that I brought her to buy a new wallet @
Wallet Shop.
The one she had been eyeing for some time.
And we had ice cream @ Andersons to celebrate.
Even Baby Tigger Came over to see.

After that we took a short walk over to see where the flyer was located.
Then another walk home.

0 Responses to "Tatar Sauce w Fish & Chips 16.11.08"

Post a Comment