26.01.09 Gong Xi Gong Xi

Author: Jeneral // Category: ,
Wow, the first post of the year!
Wishing all my friends
A Wonderfully Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year!

Hmm, An Update on how life is for myself.
Currently serving the nation in SISPEC.
Camp all the way in the west.
Every-time I book in/out its East-West or West-East.

So far, its been 5 weeks, this is the beginning of the 6th week.
I've been through most technical handling tests (Weapons, Signals, Medical).
It's surprising that I'm still studying in Camp.
The Army has adopted Problem Based Learning too!!

Besides studying for tests, I've been through field camp.
Taken my tour of duty as:
~Leader Section Commander (LSC)
~Leader Platoon Sergeant (LPS)
~Leader Sgt Major (LSM)

Most of the appointments occurred during events (Navigation Ex + Range).
So I guess you can imagine the hellish workload + scoldings I get.
Besides that, I'm going for another camp this week.
Its UrbOps Time!
Should be quite fun, minus the rifle cleaning.
Until Next Post, Au Revoir!

0 Responses to "26.01.09 Gong Xi Gong Xi"

Post a Comment