04.07.09 Iluma

Author: Jeneral // Category: , ,
Howdy, its been quite a while again.
Its been 3 Months actually!
I came back from Thailand just in time to POP.
After which I attained my 3SG rank.

Following that I was posted back to Tekong!
Doing 2 weeks of Commanders Prep Course(CPC) with Sparties, Armour & Sandbags in SISPEC.
Then doing Unit Immersion Program(UIP) in Tekong before posted to my Coy.

So far, I've been confined with my Rec for 2 weeks.
Though some Malaria directive states I stay out for 8 weeks.
But that has long ended.
Coming to the end of my Rec 3 week stay in Tekong.

But that's for work.
I celebrated my 21st Birthday quietly with my Princess.
Watched Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (Cool!)
Went to PRCS's 10th Anniversary last night. (Also Cool!)

Hmm, for today, it's just one of the days where my optimism fails to cheer up the bleakest of days.
I met Princess for lunch @ Bugis.
I was late as dad wanted to delay me...
We ate at the Zen Zen Restaurant.
Weird name but it sells Italian food in Asian Style Packaging??!!

Then we visited
-Cheers (for drinks)
-Sunshine Plaza (To see figurines)
-This Fashion (See Clothes for Princess)
-Iluma (New Shopping center)
-Arcade (erm to catch turtles?)
-Uzumaki (Ice Cream)
-Bugis Junction (Looking for birthday prezzies)
-Zinc (To buy my Princess her new bag)

Iluma is totally huge with many teen targeted shops!
Not like the squeezy Tamp1...
Eitherway we visited Otaku Hse (Another branch!)
A visit to the Arcade made things topsy turvy.

A failed attempt at catching turtles led to a upset Princess.
Gave Upset Princess a ice cream from a restaurant which charged extra 17% (10%service charge + 7% GST) for takeway! [What a ripoff, what service??]
Bought Upset Princess a bag from Zinc.
Figured out we won't be able to take any photos like we promised many dates ago...

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

0 Responses to "04.07.09 Iluma"

Post a Comment