The Amazing Board 23.07.08

Author: Jeneral // Category: ,
*All rise for the Board*
~Boardroom members enter through stage left
~Makes their way to their seats
~Everybody sits down together.

Today I attended a school board meeting.
The only reason why I was there was because I was helping out with the event.
It certainly was an eye opener.
~Being introduced to the new principal.
~Listening to industry terms I never quite heard before, L3 pay??
~Listening to the new P's vision
- Making sure RP Students & Graduates have the same chance to compete for jobs and places in university as other Polytechnic students.


The entire system, which I went through was being dissected and discussed before my very ears. The angle and depth which was used for the discussion was on an entirely different level from a student's viewpoint such as me. I'm Enlightened.

Sadly, the good thing there is also a bad thing.
The discussion was made possible by the directors and assistant directors.
It was also because of them that everything there was sophisticated.
Till such a point that they probably didn't notice the helpers around.
The again, some people go by the standard, no news is good news.
Hence no notice means everything went well... (I hope)

It would be nice, if they bothered to mingle with the staff helping out.
Oh well, wishful thinking.
Oh, The Dark Knight was nice!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Board 23.07.08"

Post a Comment