The President's Visit 22.07.08

Author: Jeneral // Category: ,
Dear Bloggy,

Its been a while since I posted till now.
Within that time, I've went through quite a bit.
Watching of 2 movies,
-Get Smart
-Wanted
Both which were excellent. Thought I believe that WANTED was pretty good a 4/5 stars.
Get Smart gets a 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Thats Good already!

During the short time.
I've also switched Jobs back to the school I came from.
Well, despite me being pretty much lost in the office.
I'm pretty much content in what I would be getting and doing.

Managed to see the President up close today.
They distributed clappers which were exceedingly difficult to inflate.
Ended up waving without em. Hrump...
Smiley friendly-looking president waved back!

Probably might watch Dark Knight later this evening.
Hopefully it doesn't end too late and I'm not too tired.
That's about all for this post.

0 Responses to "The President's Visit 22.07.08"

Post a Comment